This API Terms of Service (“TOS“) is a legally binding contract between you, as Licensee (“You” or “Licensee“) and GuruYuga Technologies and applies to your use of the services, available through guruyuga.com and gurunudi.com (collectively the “Service“). The Service includes the Application Programming Interface (“API” or “Program”).
If you are entering into this TOS on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this TOS. In that case, the terms “you” or “your” shall also refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with this TOS, you may not use our Service.
- Application – Any software application, website, or product you create or service you offer using our Service.
- API Documentation – The documentation, data and information that we provide regarding the use of our Service in https://guruyuga.com.
- Data – any data and content made available via GuruYuga Services.
- API – Our publicly available Application Programming Interface (“API”) as well as the related API Documentation.
- Service(s) – All software, applications, API, data, reports, text, images, and other content made available by or on behalf of GuruYuga through any of the foregoing. The “Service” does not include Data or any software application or service that is provided by you or a third party (including Applications), whether or not we designate them as “official libraries” or “official integrations”.
- Your Systems – The network, operating system, application and software of your web servers, databases, and computer systems.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, GuruYuga grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicense-able, limited license to use the Services solely in accordance with this TOS.
Use of Service, APIs and Data
The following limitations are applicable to your use of our Services:
- You may access GuruYuga Services only in the manner provided by GuruYuga.
- We may occasionally make changes to our APIs, including backwards incompatible ones. We will try to give notice of these changes, by updating our documentation. Our documentation may occasionally contain errors or incorrect information. You agree to be bound by these limitations.
- By using our Services you agree not to rely on undocumented features of our Services.
- GuruYuga does not guarantee that the GuruYuga Site or the Services will be available without interruption. We further reserve the right to limit the rate and usage of our Services and Resources as it deems appropriate.
- You may not use the our Service in violation of any law or regulation, or rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality, or in any manner inconsistent with this TOS or our other agreements to which you are subject.
- You may not use GuruYuga’s Services or any other technology in a manner that accesses or uses any information beyond what GuruYuga allows under this TOS or the Documentation; that changes the Service; that breaks or circumvents any of GuruYuga’s technical, administrative, process or security measures; that disrupts or degrades the performance of GuruYuga’s Service; or that tests the vulnerability of GuruYuga’s systems or networks.
- You may not transmit any viruses or other computer programming that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system or data.
- You may not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise derive source code, other information, or know-how in the Service or portion thereof.
- You may not use the GuruYuga Services to replicate or compete with core products or services offered by GuruYuga. You acknowledge and agree that GuruYuga has or may in the future offer products or services that are similar to your Application, and nothing will prevent GuruYuga from doing so.
- You shall not sell, transfer, sublicense, or disclose your account details to any third party.
- You may charge for your Application. However, you may not sell, rent, lease, sub–license, redistribute, or syndicate access to our Services.
- You may place advertisements on and around your Application. However, you may not:
- Place any advertisements within GuruYuga Services, and your advertisements may not resemble or be reasonably likely to confuse users as being from our Services;
- Use Data or any content from GuruYuga in any advertisements or for purposes of targeting advertisements, in your Application or elsewhere; or
- Use contact information obtained from GuruYuga (including email addresses) to contact our users outside of GuruYuga without their express permission.
- You will not attempt to exceed or circumvent limitations on access, calls and use of GuruYuga API, or otherwise use the GuruYuga API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume, constitutes excessive or abusive usage, or otherwise fails to comply or is inconsistent with any part of this TOS or the Documentation.
- You may not use the our Services in any Application that includes adult content, promotes gambling, or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation.
- You may not distribute or allow access to our Services to anyone other than, if applicable, the company on whose behalf you entered into this TOS. Anyone who wants to access our Services must agree to be bound by this TOS.
- You must not use the GuruYuga Brand or associated brands (including but not limited to Gurunudi Brand) in a way that suggests your service is endorsed by, sponsored by, or associated with GuruYuga.
- You will not knowingly allow or assist any government entities, law enforcement, or other organizations to conduct surveillance or obtain data using your access to our Services in order to avoid serving legal process directly on GuruYuga. Any such use by you for law enforcement purposes is a breach of this TOS.
- Your Systems must be properly configured to securely operate your Application and store Data. Your Application must use reasonable security measures to protect your users’ information.
- You should access, store and serve the Data provided by our Service using strong encryption.
- You must immediately report any security deficiencies in, or intrusions to, your Systems to GuruYuga in writing via contact information posted on guruyuga.com. This includes any unauthorized access, use, disclosure or destruction of Data. You will work with GuruYuga to immediately correct any security deficiency, and will immediately disconnect any intrusions or intruder. In the event of any security deficiency or intrusion involving the GuruYuga Services, API or Data, you will make no public statements regarding such deficiencies or intrusions without prior written and express permission from GuruYuga in each instance.
- You may not cache, copy, compile or otherwise store the Data provided by our Service for redistribution, and may not permit your end Users to cache, copy, compile or otherwise store the Content for redistribution.
- You must delete all Data (provided by our Services) you have collected or stored, if requested by GuruYuga.
- If we terminate your use of the our Services for any reason, then you must permanently delete all Data and any other information that you stored pursuant to your use of the our Services, except when doing so would cause you to violate any law or obligation imposed by a governmental authority. This provision does not require you to delete your Data stored in our Services if you are prohibited from accessing the GuruYuga Services.
Intellectual Property and Ownserhip
GuruYuga owns all rights, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to, the (1) GuruYuga APIs, Documentation, and all elements and components thereof; (2) Data; (3) GuruYuga Services; and (4) Brand Features. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any GuruYuga or third-party trademarks.
Term and Termination
- This TOS will go into effect on the date upon which you agree to them or register an account with us, or access or use our API, and will continue until terminated as set forth herein.
- GuruYuga reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason in its sole and exclusive discretion. GuruYuga will endeavor to provide advanced notice of any termination unless impracticable or unreasonable under the circumstances.
- You may terminate this TOS by discontinuing use of our APIs.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue our Services and suspend or terminate your use of our API, our Service, and/or our Brand at any time and for any reason, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we may limit your Application’s access to our API if it, in our sole discretion, may negatively affect our Service or our ability to provide our Service.
- Notwithstanding termination of this Agreement, all provisions of this TOS which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Effects of Termination
Upon termination of this TOS
- Your account will be revoked.
- All rights and licenses granted to you in this TOS will immediately terminate.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing or as stated in this TOS, you will promptly destroy all Data and information in your possession or control that was received under this TOS.
Modifications to TOS
We may change, add to or delete this TOS or any portion thereof from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make a material change to this TOS, we will provide you with reasonable notice prior to the changes either by emailing the email address associated with your account or by posting a notice on our Site. You acknowledge that these updates and modifications may adversely impact how you access, use, and communicate with our Services. If any change in unacceptable to you, then your only recourse is to cease all use of our Services. Your continued access or use of our Services will mean that you agree to the updates and modifications made to this TOS.
If you have any questions about this TOS, or wish to make use of our Services in any way not permitted by this TOS, please contact us.